Let's make a difference together
MDAM is a non-profit organization that offers support services primarily in the form of peer-support. Our dedicated and diverse team shares a passion and commitment in making a difference in the lives of those suffering with mental illness. MDAM strives to provide each employee with several initiatives, benefits and compensation in order to continually retain our employees. MDAM employees are given the opportunity to work for a meaningful organization, which aims to help those in need through alternative means.
- An adult looking for a full-time summer position starting mid-June?
- Someone with musical abilities with experience in teaching/coaching others?
- Looking to put your leadership and teamwork skills to good use?
- Interested and have experience working with teens?
- Open to talking about mental health with the ability to listen and relate to others?
If you said yes to all of the above, then join our Rock It Out team as a camp counsellor!
Rock It Out is a summer band camp comprised of four two-week sessions between July and August for kids living in Manitoba aged 12 to 17. The band camp is designed to encourage an environment where kids, particularly those at risk or affected by mood disorders, can experience a sense of community as well as develop peer relationships.
If you are interested in being part of the Rock It Out team and would like more information, feel free to contact Aly Raposo or ask for Mikayla Brinkworth through email or by phone: