This one-day course provides insight into the importance of healthy eating habits and behaviors as part of the
overall treatment plan for everyone. This course is geared towards those who are living with a mental health condition.
- What happens to food in the body
- Impact of stress on our health (e.g. blood sugar, weight, appetite, etc.)
- The gastrointestinal mental health link
- How we absorb nutrients
- Role of various nutrients on mental health
- Eating disorders associated with many mental health conditions
- Mindful Eating and assisting with problematic eating behaviors
- Strategies and resources to help those with problematic eating disorders
Cost is $25
Time & Place
Date and Time
October 19, 2017
4 Fort St.