Support Groups & Workshops
Presentation & Workshop Requests
- Care for the Caregiver
- General on Mood Disorders
- Mental Health and Seniors
- Mindfulness (Stress Management and Emotional Regulation)
- Trauma and PTSD
- Self-Care for Mental Health and Wellness
- Substance Use and Mood Disorders
- Suicide Alertness
- Youth Mental Health
MDAM's qualified staff and volunteers offer presentations/ workshops on a wide variety of topics related to mental illness. Presentations/ workshops are offered to local businesses, corporations, schools, non-profit organizations, etc at no charge. However, MDAM does welcome charitable donations.
For more information contact Barbara at (204) 330-7826.