We provide education, assistance, coping techniques, and support for those struggling with postpartum depression and other related mood and anxiety disorders. These services are for new or expectant mothers and fathers/partners, as well as family and friends. Our qualified staff and volunteers have lived experience with postpartum depression.
Read more about postpartum depression and other related mood and anxiety disorders in our Resources section.
- Support Groups
- Support via phone
- Support via email
- SHOPPERS LOVE. YOU. Baby Blues and Better days workshop
SHOPPERS LOVE. YOU. Baby Blues and Better Days Workshop
We offer a free 4-week workshop called SHOPPERS LOVE. YOU. Baby Blues and Better Days. This workshop provides new and expectant parents with education, skills, and coping strategies while addressing the issues and concerns associated with the birth of a baby. Our facilitator has lived experience with postpartum depression and is also a volunteer support coordinator with Postpartum Support International (PSI).
Topics covered in this workshop include:
- The spectrum of postpartum emotional adjustments including symptoms, risk factors, and treatment options;
- Relationships and finances;
- Wellness and self-care (including body image);
- Myths/expectations of mothers, social supports, and resources available.
View our calendar for the scheduled dates of our SHOPPERS LOVE. YOU. Baby Blues and Better Days workshop and drop-in Postpartum Support Group meetings. This workshop is generally offered quarterly.